What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hooker Harness Group Buy V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not "officially administrating" it anymore.

However, if anyone wants one I would suggest contacing Mark Frederick at Team Rocket and inquiring. Let us know what he says so that others will know!

We have developed a very good rappoire and he is easy to communicate with.

Keep us posted!

:D CJ

I need belts for my 8...Could order today...Hope it works for the group buy..

Jim Ballard
RV6A sold N55AU
RV8 finishing N844P(reserved)

Well Milt, I am not on the shop computer right now where the Excel file resides... but I seem to recall it being 75 - 80 or so.

:) CJ

Two Hookers sitting on my front porch

Just received my belts and they are absolutely beautiful. I received the first set way back in the second week of December but Hooker sent them with the military latch by mistake. :mad: I want to thank Captain John for his help and Mark Frederick at Team Rocket for keeping up the pressure to get the problem straightened out. If it wasn't for John's work in getting us this deal in the first place and Mark at Team Rocket to agree on a group discount I probably would have never upgraded to such fine belts. :D I've so far saved a pretty good chunk of money on these group buys. I am sooooo glad I found this site. :p
Tom Norwood
RV-6A N822PM (res)

Tom, you are very welcome! I am glad you got the product as specified in the end! It was a very worthwhile venture for all involved, indeed!

Thanks for the compliment!

I am thinking of doing some more group buys later. I will let you know who I talk to and which products they are!

:) CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back