What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WTB Slick 4370 and 4373

94kb

Well Known Member
Replacing the magnetos on my O320E2A. Would like to buy these slicks with harness in new or almost new condition.

Replacing the magnetos on my O320E2A. Would like to buy these slicks with harness in new or almost new condition.
I have a couple of these. Magnetos only and no impulse. They were on an engine that had a prop strike off the end of a runway. Both have around 100 hours since new. How about $400 plus shipping.
Mitch

I have a couple of these. Magnetos only and no impulse. They were on an engine that had a prop strike off the end of a runway. Both have around 100 hours since new. How about $400 plus shipping.
Mitch
Hey Mitch,

Do you have a slick 4370 non impulse slick mag? If 94kb doesn't take it, I'd be interested.

Amir

I have a Slick 4373 impulse mag with gear just removed with approx 470 hours. Needs 500 hour and likely a new coil. You can overhaul it with the shop of your choice and know what you're getting. I would have it overhauled as a backup to keep on the parts shelf but am in process of converting to PMAG. I also have stock lycoming harness from when I converted to auto plugs and G3I ignition. The lycoming harness isn't new/nearly new but worked fine when removed.

I have a Slick 4373 impulse mag with gear just removed with approx 470 hours. Needs 500 hour and likely a new coil. You can overhaul it with the shop of your choice and know what you're getting. I would have it overhauled as a backup to keep on the parts shelf but am in process of converting to PMAG. I also have stock lycoming harness from when I converted to auto plugs and G3I ignition. The lycoming harness isn't new/nearly new but worked fine when removed.
Thanks. I'm just purchasing a backup to get me through overhauls without downtime so I will probably pass on this for now.

Thanks. I'm just purchasing a backup to get me through overhauls without downtime so I will probably pass on this for now.
Understood. Thats just what I have done for years. I also have another 4373 I just installed 2 hours ago. It is 2 hours since 500 hour inspection completed. Once I get the PMAG, install it, test it, ensure I'm going to be happy with it, etc that other 4373 will be available. Will take some time though before it's available...

I have a brand new 4370 and 4372, new harness, and eight new spark plugs. Let me know if you are interested.

Back