What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wow - Thanks Van's!

FlyGuy65

Well Known Member
Ordered a few parts last Wednesday night, and they showed up today! Regular (no rush) shipping (USPS). Less than a week from keyboard to garage - that's great!

Ordered a couple parts last night and got an email this morning saying they'd been shipped. Great service.

I'd requested USPS Priority for this package.

Dave

lots of love for Van's

Recent order of RV12 pits & pieces to support its Condition Inspection and an obligatory batch of calendars was "lost" by FedEx.
Van's delivered a replacement order within a week.
They may be having problems fulfilling the backlog of big ticket items but they are still on the ball about getting out what they have on hand.

P.S. I lose sleep thinking FedEx delivered those parts & calendars to somebody ... and they might have gotten "my" golden ticket :mad:

Bob,
If they mistakenly deliver the Golden Ticket to me, I'll try my best to remember how to get in contact :) LOL
Come down and visit!
Later,
Dave

Getting individual small parts has not been an issue. Most have arrived within a week.

My understanding is that the more specialized parts, the welded ones or powder coated ones that require a third party to produce are the where many of the delays are right now. I believe Greg or Rian also mentioned they were trying to bring some of this work back in house.

Back