What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

What Are Your Aviation Goals For 2011?

Goal for 2011

Push my bird out of the nest and see if this thing will fly. If it doesnt, get a new hobby and delete my profile. If it does...get it to osh and sleep under the wing with a big smile on my face.

Then...race towards the TBO of 2400hrs just as fast as I can. :D

Put at least 100 hours on my -10

....give as many rides as possible

Survive another 300 hour ag season protecting your cotton for blue jeans and helping grow peanut butter...:)

Blessings,

2011 goals-

I suppose that before I can state my goals for 2011, I have to tell where I was a year ago. I was (and am) a fluidline technician, but making hose assemblies for track hoes, buses, Ford Pickups (!) gets very boring. I had a visit from a good friend asking about teflon for his F1 Rocket. Well sure. And that is how it started. (thanks Lee!). I've met many awesome aviation people over the past year, many with great advise, some (actually quite a few) become customers, and other have made me jealous, watching them climb into THEIR airplanes and fly to SNF, OSH, or to grab lunch at a place that I'd never heard of until now.
I guess the best part was meeting alot of RVer's, and the kind of family that you are. You have accepted me (thanks for allowing me to be here Doug!), put up with some crazy comments on this forum, and maybe the best part--have prompted me to get off the sideline and get started. So--here goes:
1- I'm with Walt--get my little business going well enough that I can give my boss a book with my picture, a box of crayons, and color me gone.
2- Help alot more of you with your fluidline needs by better customer service, and a more diverse product line.
3- Order my 9A empennage kit and get going.
4- Get to as many regional shows as I can, including SNF, to meet more great RVer's, and members of this forum.
5- Visit some of you --maybe even ride in your RV's

Many thanks to those of you that have helped this past year. Your advise allowed me to get started; your confidence will keep me going.
Tom

Back