What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Weldon Fuel Pump Specs

Taildragon

Posting in case someone needs the same info I needed. Had an issue with my fuel pump not activating when selected on prior to engine start. Turns out it was the circuit protected switch that was nearly 15 years old. When I took a moment to verify that it was properly sized (amp-wise), I had great difficulty finding the electrical specifications for my Weldon 18000A. I even spoke with a distributor of the pump who said they couldn’t give that info out. I mentioned that it was installed in an experimental aircraft but that made no difference as I was told they did not even have the information to give out. Today, I got in touch with the manufacturer and was able to get a website that does provide that info for anyone needing to verify circuit protection sizing etc. Hope this helps someone else looking for the same.

https://fuelpumpsupply.com/

After selecting your pump series, scroll to the bottom of the window that pops up, then select Specific Model Data.

Beau

Last edited:
Back