What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wanted To Buy: RV-8

DanH

Legacy Member
Mentor
My friend Peter Coen would like to buy an RV-8. The iron requirements are tailwheel and constant speed prop, 180 horse or more. Fuel injection would be nice. Beyond that, all offerings considered. If you have an -8 (or know of one) and would like to see it go to a good home, please use the "Conversations" button, or drop an email to [email protected]

Peter will be an interesting addition to our community. NASA guy, long time friend to Marvin McGraw. Let's get him fixed up with a faster airplane.

<SNIP>…now I have two folks looking for a nice RV-8. Thinking about selling? I can make it easy. Cash buyers, no fooling around. Use the Conversations button, or [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend Peter Coen would like to buy an RV-8. The iron requirements are tailwheel and constant speed prop, 180 horse or more. Fuel injection would be nice. Beyond that, all offerings considered. If you have an -8 (or know of one) and would like to see it go to a good home, please use the "Conversations" button, or drop an email to [email protected]

Peter will be an interesting addition to our community. NASA guy, long time friend to Marvin McGraw. Let's get him fixed up with a faster airplane.
Is this the Peter Coen that is the long-time champion of supersonic transport development? Arguably the father of the X-59 Quiet Supersonic program.

Is this the Peter Coen that is the long-time champion of supersonic transport development? Arguably the father of the X-59 Quiet Supersonic program.
Hello Steve! It's sure been a while since we last talked. Yes, still tilting at the supersonic windmill. At least I now have an appropriate lance! Not looking for supersonic in my personal airplane. Just something fast enough to keep Dan from sighing over the radio!

Back