What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Victoria area RVs

Rybo

I'm New Here
Hello everyone. After years of not flying I recently got back into it with a goal of buying my own airplane. I've found myself an rv6a to buy and would like to get in touch with some of the local RV pilots here in Victoria as I'm sure it's an invaluable resource when you can ask a longtime rv owner questions when they pop up.

Cheers,
Ryan

Thanks for the offer Norman, and nice to meet you Rob. I'm looking forward to the start of my RV journey.

Hi Ryan.
Are you the ATC that contacted me on Victoria Ground several days ago… looking for a hangar? I may have some temporary space available starting end of November until end of March.

If so, send me a message and I can contact you. Right now I am in the process of moving into my new space (see photo), and I am currently negotiating to have a CF-104 StarFighter as a tenant (!). If that falls through, I may be able to fit you in, either in my new hangar or old one.

Vern C-GVRL

IMG_3534.jpeg

Hi Ryan.
Are you the ATC that contacted me on Victoria Ground several days ago… looking for a hangar? I may have some temporary space available starting end of November until end of March.

If so, send me a message and I can contact you. Right now I am in the process of moving into my new space (see photo), and I am currently negotiating to have a CF-104 StarFighter as a tenant (!). If that falls through, I may be able to fit you in, either in my new hangar or old one.

Vern C-GVRL

View attachment 49193

Hi Vern. That was me indeed. Thanks for the follow up. I've found a shared spot up near you in the new hangars as well. Plane is all cozy inside now, just in time for monsoon season. Cheers, Ryan, -GPPJ

Hi Ryan.

Vern C-GVRL

View attachment 49193

Been driving by occasionally when up visiting my mother - new hangars look pretty good!

Is this the 104 by chance?

Heard it got sold to Kelowna flight craft and they took it apart and sent it up by flat bed from PHX.

Attachments

• IMG_1964.jpg
    IMG_1964.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 29
Back