What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Van's Business Update - January 20, 2024

greghughespdx

Well Known Member
Advertiser
We've posted an update on our current business operations and recent progress at the link below. We're shipping kits and parts, taking orders, working through the remaining planning for people with open orders for engines, propellers, avionics kits and power plant kits, and more. Please read at the link for details.

Over the next week, we will have additional information to communicate to customers who have open orders for engines, propeller, power plant kits (RV-12iS) and avionics kits (RV-12iS). We know people have been awaiting this information and our team has been at work putting together the plan for those orders.

We will communicate further during the next week. Also, please understand that I do try to get back here to read questions, but time is limited and constrained right now so I apologize if I miss something or if it takes a while. Have a great weekend.

Thank you Greg!

I know everyone is working hard and time is limited. For me, more than anything right now, I crave information and communication. I appreciate that you took the time to provide it and look forward to more this coming week.

Greg,

Any info on when we might get an idea on delivery timelines for the various kits we've ordered? Thanks for any info you can provide.

I am betting that many are waiting till the deadline to accept modified terms and when they do, the percentage that was needed will be exceeded. Many are nervous and waiting on news about engines/powerplant, props and avionics kit pricing. Not sure if that info will make it out before the deadline so that could sway many decisions.

We've posted an update on our current business operations and recent progress at the link below. We're shipping kits and parts, taking orders, working through the remaining planning for people with open orders for engines, propellers, avionics kits and power plant kits, and more. Please read at the link for details.

Over the next week, we will have additional information to communicate to customers who have open orders for engines, propeller, power plant kits (RV-12iS) and avionics kits (RV-12iS). We know people have been awaiting this information and our team has been at work putting together the plan for those orders.

We will communicate further during the next week. Also, please understand that I do try to get back here to read questions, but time is limited and constrained right now so I apologize if I miss something or if it takes a while. Have a great weekend.
I'm still curious about backordered parts that were never delivered?? I would like to know what is being done about these partially delivered kits that were never fulfilled.

I'm still curious about backordered parts that were never delivered?? I would like to know what is being done about these partially delivered kits that were never fulfilled.
Lots are reporting back orders are arriving.

Lots are reporting back orders are arriving.
That's good news for me if that's true. I'm only missing the exhaust tubes and associated hardware etc. from my finishing kit. That would allow me to have a complete kit.
Thanks for the input.

Back