What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Updating the Garmin Pilot App

jeffsvan

Well Known Member
Team,

If I look at the info page on my Garmin Pilot App I see that I am a few revisions behind. The App tells me I am at version 8.3 and I see they are up to 8.4.5

If I am recalling correctly, previously, I would click my Blue- App store icon and it shows me what Apps have updates. For some reason the Garmin Pilot App icom is now missing?

I did a search for it the app, and the icon does not show my version needs updating.

What am I doing wrong? Is there a new process to update the App itself?

thanks

Team,

If I look at the info page on my Garmin Pilot App I see that I am a few revisions behind. The App tells me I am at version 8.3 and I see they are up to 8.4.5

If I am recalling correctly, previously, I would click my Blue- App store icon and it shows me what Apps have updates. For some reason the Garmin Pilot App icom is now missing?

I did a search for it the app, and the icon does not show my version needs updating.

What am I doing wrong? Is there a new process to update the App itself?

thanks
If you don't see it listed go to the APP store. You can always re-download it. You may have to re-enter your purchase information but that should allow you to download the newest version.

Back