What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Updated Business Hours at Van's

greghughespdx

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Beginning today, our office hours have changed. We are now opening our doors and phones daily at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time. All other times remain the same. Also, a reminder that we have paused conducting factory tours and demo flights through mid-November.

New office hours:
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday - Friday

New builder technical support hours:
8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.​

Thanks Greg. I just ordered via phone my FF kit and it all went very smoothly. In fact, I’d say it was probably the ‘best’ phone ordering experience I’ve had with Van’s since I built my first Van’s plane 20 years ago.

I refuse to not keep the faith in Vans.
We’re pulling for you all.

Lucky

Greg,

If a builder wants to keep moving, is it helpful to try and order LCP at retail or is this more work for the team? There are some items I can go ahead and order if it helps move inventory and get some cash in the door, but I/we also dont want to make logistics more challenging.
I would then remove those parts from my replacement portal request.

I don't know about the rest of you, but seeing this post from Greg put a smile on my face.

If a builder wants to keep moving, is it helpful to try and order LCP at retail or is this more work for the team? There are some items I can go ahead and order if it helps move inventory and get some cash in the door, but I/we also dont want to make logistics more challenging.
I would then remove those parts from my replacement portal request.

We very much appreciate the sentiments. :)

We're asking for the portal to be used. That is where we can best track and plan the volume and inventory of parts needed for our production planning purposes. A significant part of what we are doing during this assessment phase is working to finalize the details of the laser-cut parts replacement program.

Thanks, everyone.

Last edited:
We very much appreciate the sentiments. :)

We're asking for the portal to be used. That is where we can best track and plan the volume and inventory of parts needed for our production planning purposes. A significant part of what we are doing during this assessment phase is working to finalize the details of the laser-cut parts replacement program.

Thanks, everyone.

Thanks Greg. We will sit tight then and let you guys sort the inventory out.

Also, let us know when you put t-shirts up for sale on the store for $60+. The current ones are way too cheap for the current climate. Many of us are happy to pay concert-level prices if it adds a few bucks to the bottom line.

Back