What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thor Lights

briand

Well Known Member
Anyone have any experience with the thor kits? They seem to be one of the best deals out there.

Thor

ww2planes said:
Is there a link to this company?
There should be an ad just to the left of your screen with a link to Thor.

It should look like this:

The closest I could get to them was that I had already gotten my wingtip lights before I had heard of them and only needed the tail light. I had my credit card out ready to order but they refused to sell just the tail light by itself.

Dont know what's with that, but at least I tried to give them some money.

Have the kit, have not installed

I bought one of Thors Kits. It is very nice. The instructions seem very thorough. I have not yet installed them, as my wings are still on the rack for storage. Will be getting them down in about a month. And will report back when I have more info. But from what I can tell, it looks to be a very well done package. I ordered it and had it in a matter of days. Very good people to deal with.

I contacted Thor in December asking if I could get just the LED tail light/strobe and they seemed to be willing to work out pricing for just that bit. I'm no where near ready for them, so I haven't contacted them back ..

ccrawford said:
I contacted Thor in December asking if I could get just the LED tail light/strobe and they seemed to be willing to work out pricing for just that bit. I'm no where near ready for them, so I haven't contacted them back ..

6) Q. Are you selling just the wingtip nav LED's or the Tail LED-Strobe light by itself?

A. No not at this time.

Back