What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Team Aerodynamix

HSANTIBANEZ

Well Known Member
Dear friends today we have a outstanding performance of the aerodynamix team, excellent job, all their planes with the carbon fiber hartzell, could you please tell us the propeller performance looks great!!

Hernan maybe Kahuna or one of the other guys will chime in here. Having watched several of the practices, I can tell you the team works really hard at perfection, to make the shows as exciting, and safe as possible. The Hartzell props look really cool, and I think they are a step up.
Tom

Can we hear from the Team about the prop performance? Does the extra 100#(or so) thrust help in maneuvers?

I am so eager to get mine flying, restraint is needed from going too fast in the shop.

Great Video from the Hartzell release, some great people there.

hey short reply because we are at the show. The new props are, in a word, awesome! They are lighter, have more static trust, and are smoother, then any props I've flown. My performance is on par with the 2 blade Symetar in cruise. Aerobatics performance is far superior. More later. We hope to see our rv friends here at the show. we hope to see you at our first AirVenture night show performance Saturday night

When the initial post appeared last night, I was wondering why it was posted in the "Propeller" forum. But when I read today's VAF News about the agreement with Hartzell, I understood why. Way to go, Team AeroDynamix! This is affirmation of your commitment to what you do!

Last edited:
Back