What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sun-N-Fun 2010

Nice evening at the RV

Rich - thanks again for the great hospitality. It was great BBQ, beans etc and a very interesting group of people! Lots of fun. I especially enjoyed getting to know Vlad.
John

Sun & Fun...

We just got back in last night... nice trip, nice RV's and great people! Also, the steak dinner that was provided was awesome. We'll be back next year.

thanks turbo

snf037.jpg

what a great time

We had a nice time at the show and the Saturday evening get together was great. Thanks to all that stoped by to enjoy, It was nice to see some familiar faces from last year as well as make some new friends....The question was raised " is this get together going to become a tradition?" Cammie and I would like it to be... Just want to make sure Saturday is the right night for all..With departures on Sunday morning, I am sure some don't attend. Maybe moving it to earlier in the week would be better....We are open for suggestions....Thanks again to all who attended, I hope you had as good a time as Cammie and I did....

Rich Denton

Back