What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Stay in Houston

pgroell

Well Known Member
Friend
Hello all,

I'm bulding a RV-7A in France and will be flying to IAH on June,7th for a three days stay in Houston.
I would be glad to meet some builders or owners, may be there is a fly-in or a meeting on the week-end as I will be flying back to France on sunday evening.
I would also like to know if there is some aviation shopping to be done : surplus store, second hand parts...
I'll be staying at the Interconental Hotel near the Galleria on the west loop.
See you there

one hour to the s.w.

pascal i will probably be around this weekend. I live in sugarland , about an hour to the southwest of iah. working on the wings. I'm no expert, to say the least but if you want to get together , call me at 281-937-9596
dennis giammarco
p.s. bienvenue a houston!

Couple of the guys in my group are talking about a flight Saturday morning out of Ellington Field. This is about 20 miles from the Galleria, on the Southeast side of Houston off Interstate 45 (Gulf Freeway).

Could be as few as 2 planes, or could be 5 or 6. I'll see how many people I can gather. Let me know if you can make an early Sat morning flight (8am).

Back