What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Show us your finished Vans Sign kit

MS19087

Well Known Member
I guess I’m bored after finishing my second RV. So I figured I’d give VANS some much needed revenue and order a sign. It delivered a few months ago and finally had a chance this weekend to put it together. I had some fun and deviated from the plans😮
All flush rivets and added a diffuser inside to make the LEDs more uniform. Had fun with the front.
sign2.jpg
sign3.jpg
sign1.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I’m bored after finishing my second RV. So I figured I’d give VANS some much needed revenue and order a sign. It delivered a few months ago and finally had a chance this weekend to put it together. I had some fun and deviated from the plans😮
All flush rivets and added a diffuser inside to make the LEDs more uniform. Had fun with the front.
Love the swirl pattern - how did you do that?

Love the swirl pattern - how did you do that?
After some experimenting, i used a 2" polishing pad with velcro and maroon scotch brite. I applied scotch brite pad onto the pad and cut out a 2" diameter piece.
I then put the assembly in my drill press and started making the pattern. admittedly you go through the scotch brite pretty quickly - i used 2 6"x9" pieces. If i really wanted to be precise i would have a sharpie to make lines to follow. Regardless it came out great and was a fun experiment.

Back