What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Short Term Hangar Space Near Langley, B.C.

jpharrell

Well Known Member
I am planning to fly with my wife from my home base in Corona, CA to the area near Langley, B.C. Canada around the end of June to visit my daughter who lives in Langley with her husband and our grandson. If possible I would like to find a place to hangar my RV-7A for the five or six days we will be with her. On the U.S. side of the border I think that means Lynden Washington (38W) or Bellingham (BLI). On the Canadian side Langley Regional and Abbottsford Intl. are close. I have not flown across the border before so I will have to learn the whole EAPIS and CANPASS process which is fine. I am interested to know if any of these airports have temporary hangar space available at a reasonable cost and which airports are the most RV friendly.

John, Langley is indeed the RV mecca in the lower mainland... I think 16 is the current count. Hangar space has been very scarce for a while, unfortunately, but things do come up from time to time. PM me your info and i'll send a shout out to the Langley Aero Club (the local flying club) and see if anyone has space.

Temporary Hangar Space

Rob,

PM sent. Based on Google Maps satellite view there seems to be a fair amount of transient parking there if all else fails.

John

Back