What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Seattle area source for Alumiprep

philfoshee

I'm New Here
I am looking for a local Seattle area source for Alumiprep 33 (Bonderite C-IC 33 Aero). The shipping charges on this stuff are more than the material itself.

How much do you need? I'm in Redmond and you are welcome to some of what I have as I won't need the whole bottle.
I bought mine from Aircraft Spruce at the Arlington Fly-in so no hazmat shipping.

Thanks for the response but I don't need to take what you have. I still have about a quart so I can get by for a while. It seems like some distributor in the area must have it.

If you can hold out until February and don't find a local source before then, you may also be able to get it from ACS at the Northwest Aviation Conference. Since I go to these events anyway, it's a convenient way for me to buy stuff that requires expensive shipping.

Spencer Aviation at Thun Field in Puyallup , if you do not mind the drive. I would call first to confirm they have in stock.

Back