What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Searchable drawings

BravoAlphaRomeo

I’m sure this has been covered before, but a search didn’t turn up any recent info. Is there a way to enter a particular part# into a query and have it show up on a Vans drawing ?? I have the downloadable plans from the Vans store (in my account). It seems like I am accumulating quite a few parts that have no home and would like to know where these go. Thanks

I've always been able to search for the part number in Adobe Reader and find it in the drawings without any problem.

I’m sure this has been covered before, but a search didn’t turn up any recent info. Is there a way to enter a particular part# into a query and have it show up on a Vans drawing ?? I have the downloadable plans from the Vans store (in my account). It seems like I am accumulating quite a few parts that have no home and would like to know where these go. Thanks

If the 14 is like the 12, there should be a part cross reference in one of the early sections that will tell you what page/section it is used on.

Back