What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV12 Exterior decals

Jcurry

Well Known Member
Hello,
Looking for legacy RV12 vinyl decals (that say RV12) and maybe a Vans logo for the tail. Looking for someone that is familiar with the RV12 and that will happily do custom color decals. Thanks

Last edited:
This gentleman has a nice selection of decals for many aircraft, including the RV-12. (I have one on each car :)). He may be open to creating a design for you or reproducing the classic Van's Decal if they are agreeable to sharing the IP.

-dbh

If you have vector artwork for the RV-12 and Vans logos, you can get vinyl cut at lettering.com. I have used them a few times in the past, they are reasonably priced and offer pretty quick turnaround. Despite the website name, they'll cut any shape...

Hello,
Looking for legacy RV12 vinyl decals (that say RV12) and maybe a Vans logo for the tail. Looking for someone that is familiar with the RV12 and that will happily do custom color decals. Thanks
I found decals for my legacy RV-12 at http://www.aerographics.com/ and was really pleased with them. I vinyl wrapped the plane and aerographics were able to cut the logos for me in the color I requested. I highly recommend them!

Back