What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Fly In at Air Tractor, Inc. (Olney, TX)

both

Mike made first flight in my RV9 back Dec08. The 9 project came from sell of a Long EZ N84DR I built back in 1984 and flew for 25 years. He got a lot of stick time in the front seat there in the basement when he was about 7 years old, And enjoyed flight time later on. Ask him about it. My RV9 N908DR came after his uncle's RV 7 build earlier and I think he may have enjoyed some of the first grins off both of those. / His Dad.

Long-EZ

I remember getting a ride in that very same Long-EZ a few years back :)
I grew up making airplane noises in the garage while my dad was building a S**** Flut-R-Bug.

IF (not assuming anything here, I made it a big IF for a reason) Air Tractor is kind enough to sponsor another gathering for us, it seems that an appropriate way to say thanks would be to offer RV rides to the folks that generously give us their time.

Dallas EAA chapter 168 has our monthly fly-out to Air Tractor on April 10th for a factory tour. (I'll update this post with the exact time when I have it)

Anyone is welcome to join in the tour in case you missed the last event and we could certainly offer rides to the kind folks at AT too!

(Weather permitting... if enough RVs show up... all the usual disclaimers apply)

Back