What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7/7A POH (PDF format)

DeltaRomeo

doug reeves: unfluencer
Staff member
…a dedicated thread for you to attach your POH document. The attach button looks like a paperclip.

PLEASE: Put your Name and N-number in the subject line

v/r,dr

Sid "Scroll" Mayeux, RV-7A POH N260KM

Here's my living document POH.

Attachments

• N260KM POH v9.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,386
N12VD

Updated a few numbers and added some other handy printable literature.

Attachments

• N12VD POH.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 278
  • N12VD PFSI Handout.pdf
    39.9 KB · Views: 210
  • N12VD Preflight.pdf
    44.7 KB · Views: 223
  • N12VD Kneeboard Checklists.pdf
    145.5 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
N777JT RV-7A IO-360M2S

Here is the latest version of mine, which was created from somebody else' and heavily edited. I designed it to be printed on 8.5x11 and cut in half to fit into plastic sleeves. I print the Emergency procedures on a pink/salmon colored card stock paper and the Normal procedures on yellow card stock, to make them easy to find. Also attached a quick reference card for my Autopilot.

Attachments

• N777JT POH 2022.pdf
    864.7 KB · Views: 374
  • XCruze Quick Reference.pdf
    445.9 KB · Views: 209
Daniel Sulzer, HB-YTB

rather extensive manual, but as requested by the local authorities.. :)

Attachments

• AFM_HB-YTB_R1.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 626
Rich Reno N77XV

I can't claim the originality of the design, but I like the format.

Attachments

• n77XVpoh.pdf
    428.7 KB · Views: 558
I wonder if AI can somehow combine all these awesome documents into one with option to input some unique data and spit out a perfect POH with Check Lists. Just spitballin. I know zero about all that AI stuff. I'm barely intelligent myself.

I know it's a big "ask", but would anyone be willing to share a POH in Word format?
Wirejock at yahoo dot com
I won't tell.

I know it's a big "ask", but would anyone be willing to share a POH in Word format?
I won't tell.
Larry,
I believe I have mine in word but won’t be able to know for sure until I return home early next week. If you would like to ping me on Tuesday or so I’d be happy to look.

Larry,
I believe I have mine in word but won’t be able to know for sure until I return home early next week. If you would like to ping me on Tuesday or so I’d be happy to look.
Larry,

I've got mine in word format but cannot get the attach file function to accept anything except pdfs. If you give me your email I will email it to you.
-Ivan

Larry,

I've got mine in word format but cannot get the attach file function to accept anything except pdfs. If you give me your email I will email it to you.
-Ivan

Ivan
That would be awesome. Thank you.

Wow! Feel free to keep e-mailing. I feel like I jumped into the deep end and my degree is Bachelor of Journalism. As a Tech PM we were required to document processes too. I have written a thing or two or three.
Anyway, I'm pulling from all the documents. I also created a couple Illustrator files for W&B and such. Easy to edit for your individual POH.
When I'm done, I am happy to share. Kinda sounds like another Kitplanes article in the making.

N12VD

Updated a few numbers and added some other handy printable literature.

For anyone interested, I compiled a Word file POH using parts and pieces from all the documents posted. I apologize for the plagiarism. As a degreed journalist, it's seriously verboten, but some of you are artists. I could not have written this quality of a POH without you. Most of it was pulled from Ryan's documents, but a lot of parts and pieces were borrowed from the documents sent by e-mail and posted to this thread.
It's 83 pages! At this point it is just a living document I will edit when Lucy flies and I get all the data. It is not in final form. I need to edit all the data, procedures and maybe add some cool graphics. But, as a Word document, it may easily be edited to meet pretty much any RV7(A) requirements.
So, as with everything I do, I share. If anyone wants the Word document and all the jpeg artwork, send me an e-mail. wirejock at yahoo dot com. If you want all the jpg files you can mail me a flash drive and a prepaid return envelope.
My thanks to all of you for posting and sending me your documents and especially to Ryan for his awesome POH.

Update
Thanks to Ryan again. Most is based on his documents. Also thanks to all others who posted or sent me documents.

All the documents are created in Microsoft Word. Easy to edit then save as pdf.
If anyone wants, send me an e-mail. i am happy to share.

Here's the list
-POH (7A specific, but easily modified)
-Annual Condition Inspection
-Preflight Inspection (two column landscape) Print, fold, laminate and slip into the ARROW pouch.
-Kneeboard Checklist (four column landscape)
-Passenger Briefing (two page portrait)

Back