What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12 owner needs assistance to complete SB-00053 and SB-00067

rv3flier

Well Known Member
I would like assistance with completing SB-00053 and SB-00067 on my RV-12. I'm willing to pay for travel and time spent. Age, lack of flexibility, and weight means I'm unable to crawl into the tail cone. Located at WA29 outside of La Center, WA about 20 miles N. of Portland. Please contact me by PM or text 360 three five six 2263. Thanks, John

I'm a certified LSRM-A and have completed both of these service bulletins on my airplane. I'm not really set up to do work like this as a business, but given a signed contract of some sort, I might be willing to assist in some capacity. Are you trying to find someone willing to sign off on the work, or are you just looking for assistance? I wouldn't want to be involved in signing off on the work due to the potential for liability. I'm not close to you, it would be a commercial flight and a long weekend for me.

I might be willing to assist in some capacity.
The original poster is in need of someone that can fit into the tail cone with the skills and ability to complete these two service bulletins. If you can do that then it appears the OP is willing to compensate you for performing these SBs.

Back