What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rudder Cable Attachment Question

D&M Dan

Well Known Member
Page 32-11 Step 2 calls for attaching the rudder cables to the forward hole on the most inboard seat ribs. However Page 31-11 Step 7+8 say to attach the WH-F83 ground terminals to the same forward hole. How has everyone else dealt with this.Thanks,
Dan

Page 32-11 Step 2 calls for attaching the rudder cables to the forward hole on the most inboard seat ribs. However Page 31-11 Step 7+8 say to attach the WH-F83 ground terminals to the same forward hole. How has everyone else dealt with this.Thanks,
Dan
I removed the screw that was holding the ground wires and replaced it with the bolt shown holding the Adel clamp. The bolt was long enough to hold the Adel clamp and the ground wires.

Thanks Dave,
I was unsure if I would do as you have or drill new holes. When I contacted tech support, all they said was (it is possible). Seemed strange to call out 2 different hardware apps for the same holes.
Dan

Me too

I also ended up drilling new holes. I felt better about the grounding contact doing this. Thanks for the input.

Back