What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Planetools.com (Isham)

Top_prop

Well Known Member
Just ordered the basic RV builder's kit +RV-10 options & a few other things(their standard kit comes with the pneumatic squeezer & DRDT-2 for about the same price as most competitors).

Great communication, and service.

The only bad thing I could say is that their online ordering system doesn't spit out all the individual tools you purchased... so when mine came short a logeron yoke, I questioned if I had checked the box during my order... it wasn't on my inventory sheet. I Did some investigating last night using their site and saw that there was about at $159 dollar difference between what I recieved and what I paid... called Isham this AM he appologized and said he'd get it right out... I asked to buy a second set of cleco plyers... he threw them in for FREE!

All good tools and good service!

Isham is the best! Thats where I got my tool kit from as well. He REALLY takes care of his customers. He threw in some freebies for me as well. About a month after my kit showed up, my adjustable set holder locked up. He replaced it for free. And the shipping is FAST too!

While nobody is perfect, Isham sure goes out of his way to try. And if he has an unhappy customer, he does anything to make it right!

Not affiliated in any way, just another happy customer.

I Agree....

I Agree, Isham is the best. They ship very quickly and are the only supplier I know that takes Paypal on their web site. I ordered their tungsten bucking bar and got it in 2 days! They seem to also have the best prices on certain items.

Back