What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Percent Power Table Entries

Swoda

Does anyone have the Percent Power Table Entries for a Lycoming O-320 150 HP? I want to set up my GRT EFIS to display percent power. All I could find are the entries for a 160 HP.

Thanks,

Attachments

• Power Table.pdf
    190 KB · Views: 120
Everyone understands that this algorithm, and the input data, are for best power mixture, right? Peak egt or full rich, there’ll be a small overestimate. Well LOP, a more substantial over estimate. e.g., don’t go crazy trying to get it accurate to 3 digits.

Everyone understands that this algorithm, and the input data, are for best power mixture, right? Peak egt or full rich, there’ll be a small overestimate. Well LOP, a more substantial over estimate. e.g., don’t go crazy trying to get it accurate to 3 digits.

Yup. From the App:

IMG_1177.jpg

Nor the one Van's sells with Lycoming...IO-360-M1B

:)

The -M1B and -M1A (which is in the App) are the same except for the location of the prop governor.

"IO-360-M1A
180 hp (134 kW) at 2700 rpm, Minimum fuel grade 91/96 avgas, compression ratio 8.50:1. Same as the B1E but with a front inlet fuel injector, propeller governor on front of the crankcase and a retard magneto.

IO-360-M1B
180 hp (134 kW) at 2700 rpm, Minimum fuel grade 91/96 avgas, compression ratio 8.50:1. Same as the M1A but with a rear-mounted propeller governor and impulse magneto."

Last edited:
The -M1B and -M1A (which is in the App) are the same except for the location of the prop governor.

"IO-360-M1A
180 hp (134 kW) at 2700 rpm, Minimum fuel grade 91/96 avgas, compression ratio 8.50:1. Same as the B1E but with a front inlet fuel injector, propeller governor on front of the crankcase and a retard magneto.

IO-360-M1B
180 hp (134 kW) at 2700 rpm, Minimum fuel grade 91/96 avgas, compression ratio 8.50:1. Same as the M1A but with a rear-mounted propeller governor and impulse magneto."

I know, I was just being facetious. :rolleyes:

Back