What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

parts shipping data point

Desert Rat

Well Known Member
With all the speculation about Vans I thought I'd throw this out there;

On 10-29 I placed an order on the online store. Nothing fancy, just some cowl heat shield sheet material and the kit for SB00036.

The SB kit said it was back ordered, but I went ahead and ordered both items at the same time and selected cheapest shipping

They both arrived in the same box yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon, I requested my bill of sale so I can move forward with the paperwork shuffle and immediately got an automated response back saying they were in receipt of my request and although they were experiencing delays due to personnel allocation, they would get it processed as soon as possible.

I only mention this because some of the comments here and on FB make it sound like Van's has turned the lights out for the next two weeks, but that's not the case.

Take this for what it's worth...

Vans reached out to me regarding a warranty issue on a part last Friday. If anything, I think Van’s has been more responsive during this time on certain things. I’m hopeful things are going to be good/better going forward in the future. I certainly didn’t expect a response during their assessment period so I’m happily surprised about that. :D

I submitted my request for BoS a week ago and have no heard anything. Will be following up soon if I don’t hear back

Back