What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

OT: SoCal kitty needs home

jcoloccia

Well Known Member
One of my co-workers has to get rid of his cat. His daughter has developped a very bad allergy to her, coupled with asthma. She's a cute little black kitty, about 8 years old, very sweet. All shots, etc etc (just came back from the vet last monday...clean bill of health). She's declawed, unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view). I'll try to post pictures tonight or tommorow. We tried to take her in but my dog just gets WAY too excited around cats and it simply didn't work out (cat didn't seem to mind...she just hunkered right down and was chilling out eating his dog food...lol)

She's located in Lancaster, CA but we're willing to drive her just about anywhere to give her a good home. If anyone out there is interested please let me know...he's rapidly running out of options.

My wife had a allergy also but I have to give inspector 12 a bath every couple of months though. I would be lost with out my cat! Who would I talk to while i'm building?

Back