What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh Homebuilt camping question

Bsquared

Well Known Member
Hi
Does Home Built camping “sell out”……if I arrive Monday evening in that small window after the airshow ends will I be able to get a spot in HBC for my RV-14?

Short answer is no. Longer answer is if were to fill up I’m absolutely positive they’d find space for you somewhere.

Short answer is no. Longer answer is if were to fill up I’m absolutely positive they’d find space for you somewhere.
Exactly! Jack Pelton's philosophy is "No airplane turned away!" There will always be room for you somewhere, if not in Homebuilt Camping. C'mon over!! :)

Experimentals get priority when the field fills up, as in EAA. Also people come and go for various reasons so I suspect you will be fine. HBC is a great experience.
Figs

Hi
Does Home Built camping “sell out”……if I arrive Monday evening in that small window after the airshow ends will I be able to get a spot in HBC for my RV-14?
Short answer is NO Problem, We have a shower & port a johns on the south side of HBC for overflow which is closer to Show Center. Check Notam for apt. closings after show just in case. Home built parking will find you a Spot!

Back