What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh 2024 Deals

Eager to hear the offer that Tanis has at their booth if anyone finds outs. B and C Specialty too.

Spruce has several deals accessible from the home page. some are only at the booth. I've already picked up a pair of AV-30C for my Cherokee at 10% off an online vendor but it seems that deal can be had from a few locations.

Indeed we are offering free postage this week. No codes required, the option is there during checkout.

There's only so much stock we could bring to Oshkosh for onsite sales. We will try to ship orders at the end of the week, otherwise it will be mid August when we return home.

Please come and say G'day! to us (Clare and Paul) at booth 644, just across the way from Van's Aircraft.

A few I found yesterday:
  • LP Aero - 30% off all their windows
  • Airwolf remote oil filter mounts - $100 off until 8/31
  • Rope Chocks - free shipping

Last edited:
I’m (Fairings-etc) having a deal on crow harnesses and lightweight tailwheels.

- All crow harnesses with ANY OPTION is 8% off with coupon code OSH24

- The remaining Gold tailwheels are $149.99.

I’m (Fairings-etc) having a deal on crow harnesses and lightweight tailwheels.

- All crow harnesses with ANY OPTION is 8% off with coupon code OSH24

- The remaining Gold tailwheels are $149.99.
Installed my new seatbelts yesterday. Even my wife thinks they're cool. Thanks
Danny

Can I ask which sale it is that lasts through Labor Day, and is there a code to use online to get the same deal? Thanks!
Sorry. I should have specified. The LP Aero discount goes through Labor Day. I didn’t ask about an online code as I am at the show and ordered in person. I’d say give them a call. Doesn’t apply to everything but it did for an 8 canopy.

I believe B&C said they were doing 10% off. Plus, they have announced a new line of internally regulated alternators that have introductory pricing that Nathan said should last at least until around December.

1000012071.jpg

There are also some deals at the booth for Vividia Borescopes. I'm pretty sure there were other discounts on more expensive Borescopes but this is the only pic I got of the price sheets.

1000012035.jpg

Whirlwind propeller offering 5% off through Labor Day. Must mentions show discount when ordering. This is the first time I have ever seen them offer any discount.

Back