What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

O-320 for Sale SOLD

pk6263

FS: $22,000 • AGE FORCES SALE • O-320-E2D engine with upgraded 160 hp pistons, Accessories: alternator, sky tech starter, mags, carb, oil filter adapter, oil pressure adjustment, oil drain, new fuel pump, plug wire harness, spark plugs. 0 SMOH-,in July 2023. New spark plugs, 7/16 prop bolts NOTE: Conical mount, $22,000 OBO •

Attachments

• Engine 1.jpg
    Engine 1.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 272
  • Engine 5.jpg
    Engine 5.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 270
  • Engine 6.jpg
    Engine 6.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 278
Last edited by a moderator:
I
FS: $22,000 • AGE FORCES SALE • O-320-E2D engine with upgraded 160 hp pistons, Accessories: alternator, sky tech starter, mags, carb, oil filter adapter, oil pressure adjustment, oil drain, new fuel pump, plug wire harness, spark plugs. 0 SMOH-,in July 2023. New spark plugs, 7/16 prop bolts NOTE: Conical mount, $22,000 OBO •
Hello, I wanted to ask where this engine was overhauled and if it is set up for a constant speed prop? And where is Texas are you located? I grew up just outside Tulsa and can make the trip if you’re in Central/East Texas.
Thanks much and I wish you good health
Curt Bowers

Engine was overhauled by an A&P in central texas. Most critical parts were new or inspected by various shops in Dallas or Tulsa. It is not set up for a CS prop. Location is 60 miles east of Dallas

Hello, I wanted to ask where this engine was overhauled and if it is set up for a constant speed prop? And where is Texas are you located? I grew up just outside Tulsa and can make the trip if you’re in Central/East Texas.
Thanks much and I wish you good health
Curt Bowers

Back