What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

North Fox Island Today

DanH

Legacy Member
Mentor
A bunch of us southern types are visiting the Great White North while it's great but not white. Today's destination is North Fox Island (6Y3), if you would care to join us. I'm guessing 1, maybe 2 o'clock, but it's hard to be sure in this outfit. Try 123.45 or 334-315-7160. Probably staying the night.

A bunch of us southern types are visiting the Great White North while it's great but not white. Today's destination is North Fox Island (6Y3), if you would care to join us. I'm guessing 1, maybe 2 o'clock, but it's hard to be sure in this outfit. Try 123.45 or 334-315-7160. Probably staying the night.

If looking for additional spots with two legged habitants, suggest stopping on either or both Beaver Island and Makinac Island, the latter being more touristy, but VERY scenic. Maybe 40-50 miles north. No Fox is cool, but rugged without much scenery beyond raw nature. Unfortunately I am booked this afternoon.

Last edited:
KTEW

Hay Dan, if you head back down the center of MI and get to the center, stop by in Mason - just south of Lansing. Several RV's and lots of experimentals. And tools if you need them! Have fun.

Back