What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

NH RV owners?

NHDave

Hey Everyone. First post here. Just got my PPL a few months back and have started looking into the RV-4 as my first plane purchase. I'm currently flying Warriors and about to start tailwheel training soon.

If any of you are located near Nashua, NH and would be willing to take me up for a spin in your RV, I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

Dave

dave , welcome aboard. :) i have pm you some info for the future. it can be an expensive flight. good luck.
P1010026.jpg

When I get back from Sun and Fun I will take you for a ride. I need to see another builder in Nashua ask well!

Keep in touch!

:) CJ

Thanks for the replies guys. Much appreciated! Captain, enjoy sun and fun. I'm hoping to get down there for the weekend. If so, I'll shoot you a PM and maybe we can meet up.

Dave

Welcome Dave! A lot of RV action is going on in NH during summer time. Especially when Turbo comes from the south. Try to make at least one flyin breakfast with his gang you won't be disappointed. :)

Hi Dave,

I have an RV-4 at Fitchburg (FIT). I would be happy to give you a ride in my -4...as long as you don't weigh more than 200lbs :)
I try to fly once each weekend and, if I am lucky, the occasional evening during the nice evenings. You can PM me and perhaps we can find a time.

Regards,

That was a great NH day. We traveled all over New England. Looking forward to more this year. That's my RV8a second on the left with the striped tail.

Welcome Dave! A lot of RV action is going on in NH during summer time. Especially when Turbo comes from the south. Try to make at least one flyin breakfast with his gang you won't be disappointed. :)

I'll be up there just after Oshkosh.
I have property just south of Parlin 2B3 that I need to visit. Will also be making a stop in Nashua KASH.
I see Fred in the photo. He's been hiding out at my airport here in Florida for the winter.

Wow, you guys rock. What a great community. I'll definitely keep my eyes open for the summer fly-ins.

Dean, PM sent!

Regards,

Dave

Hey guys. I got my -4 ride thanks to Dean at KFIT. Had a great flight. Next objective is to go up in someone's -8 so I can decide which one I want to buy.

Any offers in or around Nashua?

Thanks much.

Dave

NH Fly-in's

Dan,

We do a lot of flying up North too! Let me know when you go North, and join in with the Tue NorthEast RV bunch..... We do have a lot of fun!

I'll be up there just after Oshkosh.
I have property just south of Parlin 2B3 that I need to visit. Will also be making a stop in Nashua KASH.
I see Fred in the photo. He's been hiding out at my airport here in Florida for the winter.

Dan,

We do a lot of flying up North too! Let me know when you go North, and join in with the Tue NorthEast RV bunch..... We do have a lot of fun!

I was going to surprise you guys at one of your events.
I didn't want to commit as I had a bad rep with Turbo because I was a no-show several times a few years back.:rolleyes:
I'm much better now.:D

Dave, If I get into KASH, I will give you a ride in a 7.
I have 6 brothers & sisters in the area. I gave all my nieces & nephews a ride out of there a few years ago.

Last edited:
I was going to surprise you guys at one of your events.
I didn't want to commit as I had a bad rep with Turbo because I was a no-show several times a few years back.:rolleyes:
I'm much better now.:D

Dave, If I get into KASH, I will give you a ride in a 7.
I have 6 brothers & sisters in the area. I gave all my nieces & nephews a ride out of there a few years ago.

Thanks Dan! Much appreciated.

Dave

I don't have an RV8 but I do have an RV8a. I'm based on the Maine / NH border about 15 minutes away from KASH if you are interested.

I don't have an RV8 but I do have an RV8a. I'm based on the Maine / NH border about 15 minutes away from KASH if you are interested.

Very much interested Claudio. I could fly up from Nashua to meet you. I'll send you a pm so we can coordinate something.

Thanks!
Dave

Back