What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Engine Shop in San Diego - Aviation Airparts Inc

rmarshall234

Well Known Member
Some of you may know the story of One Stop Aviation in Oceanside, Ca. This is not a thread about them but instead, the new business that has emerged to take over the Engine Building and Parts Business at the same location. I encourage you to give Kelly and her Team a chance. They are knowledgeable, well equipped, responsive, and honest and fair.

We really need an engine shop like this in the So Cal region and I think it’s great that they have stepped up to help us with our engine needs. Give them a try or simply call Kelly and ask about the new business. 760 721-1389

They lost their repair station cert and now the previous ownership has moved on. The new Management and Ownership includes a few of the employees who are dedicated to making the business a big success - once again. I’ve dealt with them and they are sincere and know their stuff. Kelly ( one of the owners ) was at KHMT on a *Sunday* delivering cylinders to a couple of new customers. In an environment where it’s nearly impossible to get a return phone call from an engine shop, this is pretty refreshing.

Cylinder work?

I guess that means Rick is now gone. Are they doing the onsite cylinder work (honing, etc.) that One Stop was previously doing?

Yes, Rick is finished and has sold the business including that extensive and well equipped machine shop. In-house cylinder work for my friends at KHMT was incredibly quick. I’m impressed and am happy to throw my support their way. Give them a try or a phone call.

Rick is still there and will be while they transition. This might take a while. For now they are only doing Lycs and no Cont.

-Marc

Back