What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need PreBuy in Evansville, IN Area

avrojockey

Well Known Member
Patron
Soon to be under contract for a RV-9A in Evansville, IN at 3EV (Skylane) and need a prebuy inspection. Couple things though...

1. The fine lads that run the EAA Chapter there are the ones handling the sale of the aircraft, so I would like to find a 3rd-party sets of eyes to lay on the aircraft.
  2. The airplane has flow recently but has had periods of inactivity the last couple years, so in addition to the normal prebuy the sellers have agreed to allow partially pulling one cylinder to get a borescope in the case to peak at the cam.

Looking for recommended technician to accomplish this. Thanks a million!

Tim Holmes
920 - five four O - nine five eight O
[email protected]

I am working on an AgCat in southern IL next week. Could stop by there on my way. Or I could so it this Sunday morning if that is enough notice. I have a friend that lives on the airport there.

Email me rocketbob at gmail.com

I am working on an AgCat in southern IL next week. Could stop by there on my way. Or I could so it this Sunday morning if that is enough notice. I have a friend that lives on the airport there.

Email me rocketbob at gmail.com

Thanks...Check email

Back