What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need building help in Chicago area

Steve Mills

Well Known Member
I am building an RV-10 that is nearing completion in Naperville, IL. A cancer diagnosis and leg problems are keeping me from finishing the airplane. Looking for someone in the Chicago area with some experience. Will trade for flying time or pay directly.

Steve Mills
RV-10
Naperville, IL

No experience but happy to come help in exchange for beer and pizza? ;)
I'm about to start on my RV-9 emp so would love to get a little experience while helping out.

I am building an RV-10 that is nearing completion in Naperville, IL. A cancer diagnosis and leg problems are keeping me from finishing the airplane. Looking for someone in the Chicago area with some experience. Will trade for flying time or pay directly.

Steve Mills
RV-10
Naperville, IL

Hi Steve,
What are your projects needing completion for flight? I might be able to come up from Chillicothe some. I know nothing about a 10. I am in final stages of my 7 too. Will you sit in an easy chair and direct (I hope)?

I mentioned this to an pilot/engineer buddy of mine and he said he would be up for this too. Again, we have no direct experience but are interested in helping and learning. As Bill said, hopefully you will be able to sit, chat, and tell us what to do.

Steve Mills
RV-10
Naperville, IL

Steve,

Sorry to hear of your diagnosis.

I am building a -7 in Naper and I have 2 buddies building -7s nearby, and one who has completed a -6. I'd love to help out, and I'm sure they would too. I'll shoot them an email to this thread!

Last edited:
Back