What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Navworx 600 EXP

Connecting to NavWorx 600 EXP

My connection is with ifly which simply recognizes a wifi signal from NavWorx then it is selected for connection . Using a laptop : first connect to wifi from the NavWorx ,the setup procedure must be initiated from NW home page - curser over support - select appropriate menu to initialize ,then push tab for seclections in menu . Bill has directions about the setup but I had to call him to understand for my particular hookup. (Took a while) but since setup is completed it has worked great. Good luck, Tom Williams RV9a

As of today - -

I can report my Navworx EXP seems to be working well. Not lots of traffic in Iowa, but enough to see other traffic within a few miles of me as it is supposed to do. I am using a 10" IPad retina, with IFly app. First decent day we have had for a while.

Install now?

I have an EXP that I have not installed. With the FAA coming down on Navworx with an AD, does it make sense for me to install it now?

EXP

I would wait & see what the AD actually says. There is a possibility that the EXP will be exempt from the AD. If not & NavWorx gets clear guidance fron the FAA on how to move forward-it may just require a new position source.

Back