What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Must be time for more friends

MekMouse

Soooo...
After the last few months of taking care of house projects I can get back to building! Trying to plug away and make progress on my -10 build but have reached the point of attaching the tailcone aft top skin where my arms just ain't long enough.

The local friend group claim to be eager to help, until they're asked to actually help. Or not available till Aug :(

So anybody near enough to the Bonney Lake, Wa are that would like to help buck a few dozen rivets?
I can provide general kibitzing, awkward silences', and cold refreshments afterwards.

Soooo...
After the last few months of taking care of house projects I can get back to building! Trying to plug away and make progress on my -10 build but have reached the point of attaching the tailcone aft top skin where my arms just ain't long enough.

The local friend group claim to be eager to help, until they're asked to actually help. Or not available till Aug :(

So anybody near enough to the Bonney Lake, Wa are that would like to help buck a few dozen rivets?
I can provide general kibitzing, awkward silences', and cold refreshments afterwards.

Check your PMs. I'm your huckleberry :)

Back