What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Moeller Fuel Gauge Now Standard Equipment

Next fix please

Great to see Vans respond eventually to the sight gauge issue. My hope is they will do the same for the luggage compartment panel that you have to remove to inspect the tailcone area, only possible after you remove the fuel tank. Please give us an engineered version of the many split panels out there .

Plus One

Great to see Vans respond eventually to the sight gauge issue. My hope is they will do the same for the luggage compartment panel that you have to remove to inspect the tailcone area, only possible after you remove the fuel tank. Please give us an engineered version of the many split panels out there .

Yes...please, and quite soon I hope. With apologies for the drift.

If you search on sight gauge you'll find my post from a couple of years ago (09-11-2011) with the info on this simple sight gauge readout. It's easy to check the fuel level and cross-check that against the Dynon before ever climbing into the bird. As note above, gently rocking the airplane makes it easy to see where the fuel level is.

Wayne 120241/143WM

Man, Wayne, this is one good-looking quantity label! Assume you designed and manufactured yourself. I'd like one like that!

Bob Bogash
N737G

Back