What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Mesquite Metro Wait List

BoilermakerRV

Well Known Member
North Texas Hangar Waiting Lists

I'm still a ways away from needing to move to the airport, but I know some of the wait times for hangars can be quite long. Anyone know about how long the wait list is at Mesquite Metro (KHQZ)?

Thanks!

Last edited:
just call them and they'll tell you...

Don't forget Lancaster (LNC). Depending on where you live, the drive there can be faster than Mesquite since you'll be driving on I45 instead of I30 and the traffic during rush hour is much lighter on 45.

Get on the list

Also, you can call and get on the list for a hanger, when your name comes up they'll call and you can pass, then you'll get called on the next one. At least that's what we were told at Grand Prairie. They said when a hanger comes up about the first 20 people or so pass for now. I'm not 100% sure on the wait time at Grand Praire, seems like around 24 months, but as mentioned just give them a call.

I've been on a waiting list at Rockwall, Terrell, Mesquite, and Greenvile for just over a year now. I was able to find hanger space at Airpark East, 1F7, by asking around there. I was at Addison and they seem to have hangers available but I was paying $465.00/month there.

Back