What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Merry Christmas to my friends in the RV community

DeltaRomeo

doug reeves: unfluencer
Staff member
It’s been a gut punch of a year with personal, financial, health and build timeline setbacks for many of us, so I wanted to take a moment to say how much this community means to me. I consider myself BLESSED to be able to call so many friend. Some of the most valuable gifts I’ll ever get have been the friendships formed and fostered in this tiny slice of electrons. It helps keep me more sane and grounded in an exponentially troubled world.

I don’t know what 2024 brings, but I’m going to keep hopeful and positive, and keep trying to help and motivate builders and owners during this trying time. I'll die swinging for the fence.

I am thankful.

Merry Christmas and kindest to all of you,
Doug​

Last edited:
Merry Christmas, Doug, to you, Susan, Tate, and Audrey.
I know how much work it takes to make and keep VAF alive, and I appreciate all that you do for our community.

Merry Christmas to all y'all in VAF! :)

PS: DONATE!

Thanks Doug

Thanks for your corner of positivity and encouragement in this age of disillusionment.
Cal

Reasons to be thankful......

Sometimes, when things seem to be getting dark,:( for whatever reason, :confused:(where is THIS fitting supposed to go and how??), a bright light can help guide one in the right direction. This forum and your work specifically are that bright light for so many of us builders/pilots/lurkers. This is a resource like no other and is a model other forums follow. And it is your good, hard work that makes that so! From all of us who have benefitted from being part of this amazing Family (and that would be ALL of us!), THANK YOU! And Merry Christmas! The New Year? Whatever that brings, this forum and our Family will be there to get us through/around/over that!:)

PS: an idea for the perfect Christmas gift: DONATE!!

Same to you Douggie! '24 is already off with a bang if you just allow it to be.

Doug:

I am privileged to have you as a friend and ever so grateful for all you've done and will do for the RV community.

Very best wishes to you and family for a Merry Christmas and an upbeat New Year.

Chris

Merry Christmas to all the Reeves, scattered as they might be, but hopefully home for the holidays!

Out here on the western frontier, we’re busy inventorying….and will need to be frequenting the Rocket forums for the foreseeable future, so let’s keep this community of helpful people alive and vibrant!

Merry Christmas, Doug, to you and your family. I am blessed to call YOU a friend.
May each new day in 2024 bring you health, happiness and prosperity!
🎄🎄😃😃

from TX

Merry Christmas from Tom & Bonnie. We are very thankful for our RV friends and the flying experiences our RVs have provided. Looking forward to another year! Merry Christmas.

Happy holidays to all!

Proud to point out that I’ve already paid dues for 2024. Thank goodness I’m not expected to contribute the amount this site has saved me! 😃

Merry Christmas Doug and family! Thank you for your steadfast support of the Van’s airplane dreams of so many. I could not have finished my RV6A rebuild with out your site and I am loving it!

Hope you have a blessed Christmas!

Steve

Merry Christmas to everyone.
Merry Christmas 2023 400 dpi.jpg

Merry Christmas to all! May the new year bring us good weather, longer flight time, earlier kit deliveries, more donations, and new friends.

--Ron

Merry Christmas Doug, and everyone!

Hey, time for report. What are the kids up to now?

Merry Christmas to you too Doug, and all who help make this community a special one😎

Happy Christmas to all and to all a good flight.

Attachments

• IMG_1372.jpg
    IMG_1372.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 42
Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Doug & All!

Hope to swing through Texas this year in Elle!

Eric

Merry Christmas to Doug, Susie, and everyone from Steve, Myself and the entire staff at Aircraft Specialty Flightlines. Thank you all for supporting us, as we support you. Things are looking up for 2024!
Tom

Merry Christmas, Doug and all the VAF'ers!

I hadn't flown the RV for several weeks, what with life and weather interfering. I went up a couple of days ago and let me say that, despite wars, bankruptcies, death and intrigue, the RV Grin is still real!

Santa’s sleigh on approach to landing, Dauphin Island. My Christmas Present to the family was a southern vacation, RV style. Merry Christmas to all.

Attachments

• C75A8FC0-BA5E-4B80-9792-06DD67F0FDCC.jpeg
    C75A8FC0-BA5E-4B80-9792-06DD67F0FDCC.jpeg
    507.2 KB · Views: 39
Doug, Merry Christmas to you and yours. Thank you for all you do.

Merry Christmas to all the supporters of this wonderful site. Please don’t forget to support your host, I’m pretty sure he is on Santa’s ‘nice list’ :D

Happy New Year to all, may it be happy and blessed!

Merry Christmas

I hope Santa was good to all of you. A special Merry Christmas to Doug and your family. Thanks for all you do for the RV Community.

Paul

Merry Christmas Doug, and to your family! Thanks for the help that all of us who are building could not do without! May we all have a great new year.

Back