What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for BFR in a RV12 somewhere near Phoenix

mhailey

I would like to arrange for my Biannual in a RV12, preferably the IS somewhere in the Phoenix area. MY RV12IS is coming after the first of the year, and I want to get my insurance requirement done, and also update my BFR.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Contact Rex Shoell up in Ogden, UT at:
801-388-7646
[email protected]
He has access to an RV12 for your BFR. He's also given BFRs in a 7A and a 9A.
Hopefully we'll have snow soon, else bring your rock skis.

I was hoping for something a little closer. I know there are a multitude of RV12's in the various Valley airports.

I would like to arrange for my Biannual in a RV12, preferably the IS somewhere in the Phoenix area. MY RV12IS is coming after the first of the year, and I want to get my insurance requirement done, and also update my BFR.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Please forgive me. This is a pet peeve of mine. The FAA officially changed the name of this to a "Flight Review" some years ago. I know, it doesn't have the same ring to it as "BFR". And the reason for the change is that no one, it seems, could spell "biennial".

Please forgive me. This is a pet peeve of mine. The FAA officially changed the name of this to a "Flight Review" some years ago. I know, it doesn't have the same ring to it as "BFR". And the reason for the change is that no one, it seems, could spell "biennial".

Dually Knoted..... Thx :)

RV 12 FR

Did you reach the instructor I sent you? Can you call me and share the specs and purchase price on the 12is you are buying. We are looking at a 12is that is loaded but needs paint.

Chris

Last edited:
Back