What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kind of Disappointed...

Also, be aware of the Extra Special Theory of Relativity. As we all know, time appears to move more slowly for an object as it approaches light speed relative to an observer. But if the object is moving in a package vehicle (freight, UPS, FedEx, etc.) relative to the observer, then time slows to a crawl no matter the relative speed. In this case, time dilation seems more related to distance: a package at the origination point moves faster than one that has arrived at a nearby distribution center. One that is "on the truck for delivery" moves the slowest of all.:D

Also, be aware of the Extra Special Theory of Relativity. As we all know, time appears to move more slowly for an object as it approaches light speed relative to an observer. But if the object is moving in a package vehicle (freight, UPS, FedEx, etc.) relative to the observer, then time slows to a crawl no matter the relative speed. In this case, time dilation seems more related to distance: a package at the origination point moves faster than one that has arrived at a nearby distribution center. One that is "on the truck for delivery" moves the slowest of all.:D
Yeah, Isn't it incredible that a package can travel across the nation in 3-4 days and then take another 2 days from the distribution center to your house?

And I still have some of Danny King's DNA in splotches on my shop floor -- a reminder to ALWAYS let your friends bleed in your place whenever possible. :D[/QUOTE]

Maybe my DNA will identify your 8 as part mine! As a dentist, I wish you knew how to debur the stainless firewall after drilling holes in it!

Dont fret

I built my back riveting table and wing stands while I was waiting. Get your builders log template in order. go visit another builder somewhere nearby. Make up your nav LED wing lights, a fun family project. there are tons of things to do while waiting for your tail kit.

Maybe my DNA will identify your 8 as part mine! As a dentist, I wish you knew how to debur the stainless firewall after drilling holes in it!

Oh, quit yer bellyachin'. I squirted on some No More Ouchies and gave your boo-boo a bandaid. Three beers later you were still whining.

Next time, don't get ahead of me, OK? :D :D :D

Oh, yeah ... there won't BE a next time ...

Back