What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

KCFO Hangar Half Share for Sale

mackd

I have a half share in a 44x34' hangar at KCFO available for sale. It is heated, has electrical, StarLink internet with a wifi access point, a bathroom in the building, and is roughed in for water and sewer in the hangar unit itself. Construction was completed in 2023 under a 30 year (plus 20) lease with the airport. The other half of the unit is owned by an RV-14A builder/owner and we have a partnership agreement in place. There are a couple of RV-7s and an RV-12 elsewhere in the building. I am asking $94,000. My reason for selling is that I have unfortunately moved an hour and a half away and found another hangar option at a much closer airport.

Please DM me on VAF with questions and for contact information.

Thanks!

Hello, I share the hangar with David. He’s a great guy and I was bummed when he had to move for work. I have a 14A and lots of tools that you‘re welcome to use if you’re building (Including a Numatx riveter, which is a game-changer). I built my 14A at Synergy and would be happy to lend a hand on occasion. I promise I’d be very easy to share a hangar with. A tail-dragger (or high wing) would be easier as you can remove either plane without moving the other but another A will work as well. There are several hangars this size that are shared by two RVs. There’s also a chance I may be moving (I’ll know for sure in the next month or so) so there’s the possibility of purchasing the entire hangar if that’s of interest. T-hangar at KCFO rent in the $650-700/month range so I’d imagine you could get near that for half of the hangar if rented out. The FBO is also great and fuel is reasonable.

Back