What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

July 4th Sebring Breakfast

fl-mike

Well Known Member
July 4th Sebring Breakfast - CANCELLED - Cafe will be closed 7/4

Calling all FL RV'ers - some of us working stiffs are off Wednesday, July 4th for some reason... so I'm proposing another mass fly-in for breakfast.
Normal arrival is 8:30'ish. 123.15 inbound air-air.
Don't be in a hurry to leave!

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking.....

Mike,

Absolutely. One of the rare opportunities to make the Wednesday breakfast for we working folks.

I'll be there - hopefully with a couple others from ZPH. Assuming of course Debby is out of the way.

See you there.

I might be able to make this one.
I just need to to get my lower cowl adjusted tomorrow & I will be back flying following my 7A to 7 morph.

Just don't tell Turbo, that I might be showing up. He wouldn't believe it anyway after so many no shows.;)

I might be able to make this one.
I just need to to get my lower cowl adjusted tomorrow & I will be back flying following my 7A to 7 morph.

Just don't tell Turbo, that I might be showing up. He wouldn't believe it anyway after so many no shows.;)

dan, bfast will be on me if you make it. actually i will buy for all that log on here if YOU make it. the pressure is on. see you there. i have a few good stories to tell. :)

Myra and I will be there, weather permitting. She just finished the Women's Air Race Classic and has a lot of adventures to tell about. I should say, she'll be there if she ever gets around Hurricane Debby and home.

Awesome Turbo

Thanks for the kind offer. I will file IFR if needed! And I see Roger only took 8 minutes to reply. Good job Roger. And congrats to Myra for a big race; she already learned so much just getting to the starting line!
Dale
SEF or bust July 4, 2012

Sounds like fun. Room for a Mooney on the ramp? Better yet, if some of you local RVers have a spare seat or two, swing by PCM and pick me and Ben up. Or just pick him up if there is only one seat (he desperately needs a side-by-side RV ride) and I'll poke down to SEF in a rented 152 with a custom rattle-can primer paint job. :eek: Either way, hope to see you guys there.

Ryan call me

May be able to work something out.

I think George has a pax but I'd be glad to give Ben a ride down if you have an alternate to get there.

com'on dan!!!!

hea dan, if you don't get your rv flying can you hop a ride with someone else? :confused:

Hopefully our wheel pants will be done, off jacks, and be able to fly over. We are almost out of parts.

I am out

Breakfast? Could not make it. Too early. Supper maybe? :D

Turbo we need you here!!

debby is washn our butt

img0778pc.jpg

the wx is terrible but the gas prices are great. ill be up north next week for the summer. nothing happening here today but wind n rain. :cool:

Myra finished the Women's Air Race Classic and arrived home yesterday. I told her about the fly in on Wednesday and she said she MIGHT be willing to go. The flew about 40+ hours in two weeks covering about 4500 miles. Looking forward to seeing our friends.

Since the restaurant is closed, this doesn't qualify as a no-show for me.:cool:

I will not be able to make it. I'm getting close but my intersection fairings need more work. I did my w&b last night & taxi tests today.
Resetting the cowl was really a pain.

It's a classic case of 90% done, 90% to go.

Turbo, I will buy you breakfast when you get back in the fall.

Back