What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Italy

g zero

Well Known Member
I’m currently in northern Italy . On a 3 month motorcycle ride around Europe. Curious if there are any RV pilots that I could stop by their airports for a visit..

I’m currently in northern Italy . On a 3 month motorcycle ride around Europe. Curious if there are any RV pilots that I could stop by their airports for a visit..
There are a few in Trento that are on this forum. I'll let them chime in to see if they have time for a visit. :)

Off topic but That is something I have be thinking on doing. Did you ship your bike or rent. I would like to talk about your trip when you return. Safe travels.

There are a few in Trento that are on this forum. I'll let them chime in to see if they have time for a visit. :)
Know of any current builders, RV aircraft flyers or active experimental aircraft general aviation airports in the general Tuscany area?

I normally hangar my plane, F1rocket evo, at Avioclub Valdichiana, near Sinalunga.
Excellent! We’ll be in nearby Castelmuzio for a week starting the 13th of September. I’ll reach out as we get closer to that date to see if we can see your plane. 4 of us will be there and all have built one or more RVs.

Back