What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

iPod, iTunes training Podcasts

BlackRV7

Well Known Member
OK, since the safety forum is up.....borrow your kids ipod or simply download iTunes onto your computer and join in on podcast training video brought to you via the University of North Dakota aviation department. You can play the videos on your computer through iTunes

Download iTunes then do a store search for UND Aerospace. All the podcasts are free. The various videos offer a CFI doing a very professional presentation on subjects from Stabilized Approaches, Precision Approaches, Rudder and Adverse Yaw to Cleared for Takeoff and all Commercial and Private Pilot flight manuevers. These are very nice videos.

Great brush up on training.

Somebody oughtta put up a 5-second podcast, just a quick little video of a guy in an RV doing a roll while blowing past an A36 Bonanza, yelling at the camera... "Get off that computer and go work on your airplane!" :D

ipod

Dana,

Thanks for the tip. I went to the site and tried to view a video. The screen on my Itunes page shows an image that is very "washed out". Did you have that problem. Any advice for an ipod newbie.

Tony

dan said:
Somebody oughtta put up a 5-second podcast, just a quick little video of a guy in an RV doing a roll while blowing past an A36 Bonanza, yelling at the camera... "Get off that computer and go work on your airplane!" :D

I'm just waiting for the paint to dry:)

As to the other post concerning washout, no the presentation is dang near production quality. Don't have a hint for ya. Good luck, I hooked up the computer to my 1080i 84" projector with surround sound.............nice!!!!

Back