What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Has anyone actually got a reply from [email protected]?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyosha

Hi Folks,

I've never been able to get a response from the kit status department at vans, even before the laser cut parts fiasco. Not even an acknowledgement of receipt. I would really like to talk to someone about what the options are for my kits that are on order. It is not clear to me from what has been published.

Has anyone actually gotten a response from somewhere? The people that are successful at contacting Vans - what have you been doing that actually gets you acknowledged?

Thanks.

I've gotten a response. I emailed them on August 8th to ask when my kit might ship. I got a response in about an hour. I'm not sure what the trick was unfortunately. I sent them my builder number, order number and three other sentences with my question. Maybe keeping it short helped, but I have no idea.

Thanks. My emails thus far have also literally been two sentences - what is the status and what are the possible options going forward. :-/

Several emails without response since July 7.

A couple of days ago I received a response the same day, after sending a new email in which I proposed a possible cancellation of the kits that I have pending.

I have the feeling that they respond based on customer dissatisfaction and the money at stake.

Good luck !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks,

I've never been able to get a response from the kit status department at vans, even before the laser cut parts fiasco. Not even an acknowledgement of receipt. I would really like to talk to someone about what the options are for my kits that are on order. It is not clear to me from what has been published.

Has anyone actually gotten a response from somewhere? The people that are successful at contacting Vans - what have you been doing that actually gets you acknowledged?

Thanks.

You may want to try reaching out to [email protected]. I'm not sure if it goes to the same inbox as kitstatus@, but that's the email address I corresponded with when making changes to a kit.

You may want to try reaching out to [email protected]. I'm not sure if it goes to the same inbox as kitstatus@, but that's the email address I corresponded with when making changes to a kit.

Unfortunately those are different parts of the company. kits@ previously explained to me they are kits ordering, but all my questions related to status had to go to kitstatus@.

Spent an hour and a half on hold as "caller number one in the queue" and gave up - and it took the reception transferring me to the queue to even get into the queue - when I tried calling earlier their kit department went straight to voicemail. :-/

Van's has always been responsive all my interactions (except for two emails) were prior LCP. I'd imagine they are going to be particularly swamped this week due to the engineering release and web portal. I'd try calling again in a week or two.

There is a kit status page; that has been accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back