What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Group Buy - Hooker Harness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Peter. :)

Martin - I have faxed my order today - I'm not sure when this group buy closes but from reading back through the thread it appears to be OK for September. I'll send you a PM so that you have my name for the total numbers.

Chris

Group Buy goes on

I got an email from Scott McPhillips at Hooker Custom Harness, Inc., he said the group buy would be good through the end of October. He also suggested that we post the info on other boards, to increase the number of sales and get us in the higher discount quantities.

Sorry fellas, I've been away for a few days to Poland. If you haven't go the order form please send me an email and I'll get one out to you. I've spoken to Team Rocket and we are OK with this group through October.

Martin

Lengths

Am purchasing for a Long EZ as the RV is years away. Does anyone know which belts to specify (i.e. lengths and ends)? The guy at Hooker hasn't answered this question, just that they have them for all RV's :rolleyes:
Did the order reach the 50 pcs. price break? Are they sending out the order at once or....?
Thanks all,
Dave

I'd like to get in on the group buy as well. Plse send order form to [email protected]. Also, quick question - for an RV-7, are people installing V or Y harnesses? Can't quite figure out difference from Hooker website.

Thanks,

Also, quick question - for an RV-7, are people installing V or Y harnesses?

You need the 'Y'. When you order, you will need to spec that and colors for the belt, pad and trim. You can also add a pull tab color if you want one. The last selection will be the kind of buckle you want. I like the cam lock, but it is much more expensive.

I assume you have been forwarded the order form already, but I will send it again just in case.

I have sent an order form to each of the last two requests. I have also sent Mark at team rocket an email for an update (numbers and order delivery times) but as yet I have not heard back, I will post here the minute I do.

Hope everyone is doing well and thanks for supporting this group buy.

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back