What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Garmin GTN 650 xi feature request

FORANE

Well Known Member
On a Garmin GTN 650 xi, the home button brings up the screen pictured below.

I don't run traffic or weather on the GTN 650 xi. I have no use for the traffic or weather buttons. I do like to use the waypoint info button on the home screens second page (accessible by swiping left from the home screen).

Is there a means of rearranging the buttons shown on the home pages? i.e. Can I move the traffic and weather buttons to page 2 and the waypoint info button to page 1?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 17-11-13 Garmin GTN™ 650Xi Touchscreen Flight Navigator.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 17-11-13 Garmin GTN™ 650Xi Touchscreen Flight Navigator.png
    229.3 KB · Views: 37
On a Garmin GTN 650 xi, the home button brings up the screen pictured below.

I don't run traffic or weather on the GTN 650 xi. I have no use for the traffic or weather buttons. I do like to use the waypoint info button on the home screens second page (accessible by swiping left from the home screen).

Is there a means of rearranging the buttons shown on the home pages? i.e. Can I move the traffic and weather buttons to page 2 and the waypoint info button to page 1?

I was trying to accomplish the same and could not find a way to rearrange the Home screen buttons.

I too have no use for the Traffic or Weather selections with the GTX-23ES and GDL-39R. I'd rather have Utilities and Waypoint Info on Page 1 of the Home Screen.

I asked the same thing years ago on the 650. However on the xi model I practically never use the Home Screen because you can program the ’sliding menu’ to select pages which is much easier, less button pushes.

Back