What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X Touch SD cards

gfb

Well Known Member
I'm having some trouble finding a Sandisk 8gb NON-SDHC card for my screens, it seems that non-sdhc is the old format and sdhc has basically replaced almost all of them. Anyone have pointers to where I can find one? Amazon Prime preferred :)

I've been using SDHC cards with no problem. I use them for Database & OS updates and recording while in use.

I'm having some trouble finding a Sandisk 8gb NON-SDHC card for my screens, it seems that non-sdhc is the old format and sdhc has basically replaced almost all of them. Anyone have pointers to where I can find one? Amazon Prime preferred :)

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion added about this in the Rev. Z G3X Installation Manual update. We will correct this in the next update.

You may most certainly use a SDHC 8Gbyte SD card in a G3X Touch display. This is the most common type in this size.

Thanks,
Steve

Helping a buddy. Can a 32gb card be used in the 3GXT? It was all that was available at the time but he doesn't want to open it up unless he's sure it will work.

I've been using (and buying LOTS of spares) the blue SanDisk 8GB SD cards. Walmart has always had them, for $8.88 if I recall.

Back